Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two Presents

Because I'm a) delirious, as it's 2:50am and I'll be waking in 4 hrs, b) feeling ultra young and alive via a Japandroids concert I attended tonight, and c) feeling pretty generous, I come to this blog post bearing gifts.

Although I cannot really see the computer straight right now (not drunk, just dead tired), I know that it is important to spread the wealth of good music. So start with these two tracks, a couple new ones from Japandroids. One comes out on an album of singles, one comes out on a 7". Yay vinyl. Both of these wonderful occurrences will take place within the next month or so.

By the way, if you don't own Post-Nothing by now: a) kill yourself, or b) take $10 from your bank account, and get yourself to your record store, quick.

Japandroids - Art Czars
Japandroids - Darkness on the Edge of Gastown

No comments:

Post a Comment